The NRHSN Executive Committee is now accepting applications for open positions. Applicants must ensure they are available for the below key periods:
- 17 October – Nursing and Midwifery applications close
- 18 October – Voting open
- 7 November – Voting close
- 4 & 5 December – Handover
Positions open for external applications
The following positions are now available for application for the 2022 NRHSN Executive Committee:
How to apply
Written applications are to be completed in the Application Form by the closing date at 5pm AEDT on 17 October 2021.
All positions on the Executive Committee are applied for as an individual.
Candidates can apply for more than one position on the Executive Committee but can only be elected into one position.
Written applications must include:
- An introduction to the nominee (no more than 300 words)
- A CV (no more than 500 words)
- Response to the key selection criteria in the position descriptions (no more than 1000 words)
Where to apply
Applications can be submitted via the link above.
For full details of how to apply please read the NRHSN 2022 Executive Committee Application Process document.
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org