Doctors and health professionals throughout rural and regional Queensland are invited to join Rural Doctors Association of Queensland from 6-8 June 2019 at the Pullman Cairns International. In 2019 we will be celebrating 30 years of the RDAQ Conference!
- Pre-conference procedural workshops
- Inspiring keynote and plenary presentations
- Engaging medico-political forum
- Interactive concurrent sessions
- Exciting social events
- Extensive partner and family program
Rural Doctors Association of Queensland is a not for profit, community service organisation committed to representing the interests of rural doctors & rural communities throughout Queensland. For more information on RDAQ visit our website www.rdaq.com.au