Are you going to Coogee? - NSW RDN/RDA (NSW) 2016 Rural GPs Conference, 25-27 November
Registration for the NSW RDN/RDA (NSW) 2016 Rural GPs Conference on 25 to 27 November at the Crowne Plaza on Coogee Beach is now open.
This event is for rural GPs, overseas trained doctors, GP registrars, medical specialists and medical students interested in rural general practice.
The conference offers diverse clinical presentations, practical workshops and topical sessions that focus on health conditions and issues in the rural setting.
An extensive partner and children program makes the event a perfect opportunity to update clinical skills, gain professional development points and catch up with colleagues and their families.
Highlights of the event will include:
- Advanced Life Support course on 24 November (pre-conference)
- Accredited educational content over two and a half days
- RDN Annual General Meeting on 25 November
- Farewell retirement function for Dr Ian Cameron on 25 November
- NSW Minister for Health, the Hon. Jillian Skinner MP address on 26 November
- RDA (NSW) Annual General Meeting on 26 November
- 2016 Rural Medical Service Awards for long-serving rural GPs on 26 November
Register for the conference here.