Applications are now open for 3rd or final year nursing student Rural Health Club members to attend the CRANAplus Remote Emergency Care Course.
The CRANAplus Remote Emergency Care Course is designed to enable the remote health workforce to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to respond with confidence to emergency situations and to deliver safe and quality care in the remote setting.
- Date: 2-4 December 2016
- Venue: University of South Australia, City East Campus, Adelaide
- Course fee: $160 - fee includes full course attendance and catering of morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Course outline
- Applications close 18 October 2016
- Application Guidelines must be read before applying
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- Applications must be submitted via the online application form
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by 26 October 2016