House Call Doctor - Futures in Health Indigenous Scholarship
House Call Doctor recognise the contribution that medical professionals make in ensuring that Australians are healthy and happy, and for this reason, are offering The House Call Doctor Futures in Health Indigenous Scholarship to eligible young Australians. This $10,000 scholarship will be awarded to an eligible Indigenous student, with these funds contributing to their tuition fees and personal learning expenses.
Applications are open now and close 15 December 2017.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
- To be eligible for The House Call Doctor Futures in Health Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Identify as Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islander
- Be an undergraduate or postgraduate student studying a health / medical field at an Australian university
- Be entering at least the 2nd year of study in 2018
- Be able to provide written documentation where required, such as a Statutory Declaration
The House Call Doctor Futures in Health Scholarship will be awarded to an Indigenous student who has displayed academic excellence, along with a personal commitment to their community and personal development. To satisfy the selection criteria, every applicant must complete an Application Form and answer the questions outlined.
The House Call Doctor Futures in Health Scholarship will be awarded by an in-house Selection Committee, which maintains absolute discretion over this process and outcome. The Selection Committee will be comprised of (but not limited to) the House Call Doctor CEO, Chairman, Medical Directory and other external advisors. The decision of this Selection Committee is final and further correspondence will not be entered into. Students will be asked to answer the followng:
1. Please outline your academic or career achievements to date. You may also wish to describe your future academic and career aspirations.
2. Please describe your involvement in community events, organisations or campaigns. You may also wish to highlight leadership roles that you have taken on within your community.
3. Please describe how The House Call Doctor Futures in Health Scholarship will impact your studies, or assist with your future career goals and aspirations.
For full terms and conditions and to apply visit https://housecalldoctor.com.au/about/indigenous-scholarship.