Skills by the Sea Conference - 22 October 2016 - Perth WA - Registrations now open!
Rural Health West’s Skills by the Sea Conference will feature clinical updates and hands-on upskilling that focus on improving emergency skills, refreshing practical skills or boosting further knowledge on specific clinical conditions and best practice management.
The conference streams include:
- Head and neck: ENT, dental emergencies and oncology.
- Toxicological emergencies: Poison related emergencies including drug use.
- Procedural dermatology: Practical hands-on learning with a focus on dermatological conditions, diagnosis and treatment.
- Cardiac emergencies: Management and treatment of life-threatening cardiovascular emergencies.
- Women's health: Covering adolescence through to mature-age, including breast cancer, fertility and mental health.
Streams are filling fast! Make sure you register now to reserve a place in your preferred stream.