A bit about LARHC: La Trobe Rural Health Club
The La Trobe Rural Health Club was founded in 1997. We are based at La Trobe in Bendigo, but encompasses all La Trobe University Campuses. We are very proud to be the only rural health club in regional Victoria.
All students undertaking a health related course or interested in rural and remote health are encouraged to join our Rural Health Club. Currently, we have members from La Trobe University across all campuses, and a range of disciplines including Nursing, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Oral Health, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Public Health, Speech Pathology, Psychology, Paramedics, Dietetics, Podiatry and Health Sciences.
Our aims are to:
- Provide insight into rural health
- Promote a multidisciplinary approach to health
- Include and involve all members in club activities
- Serve the wider community through ongoing activities and events
- Assist rural students considering a career in health sciences
- And most of all, to have a little FUN along the way
We've got some big things planned, so check the Events page or our Facebook page for more details
LIKE our page: https://www.facebook.com/LARHC/