MIRAGE Financial Support Scheme
Financial Student Support Scheme
The MIRAGE Financial Support Scheme has been reviewed and renewed for the rest of 2017 and into 2018!
If you are a current MIRAGE member studying a health degree at the University of Sydney, then this scholarship can be very useful to you! It is aimed at encouraging and supporting university health students to attend rural health conferences and events around Australia. MIRAGE members may apply for reimbursement for some or all of the costs associated with attending a conference. This includes conference fees, accommodation and travel. The total funding pool is $4000 per calendar year with individual subsidies capped at $500 per person, per year. Conferences and subsidies available may be either advertised by the MIRAGE Executive or may be identified by individual members.
• Must be a current MIRAGE member at the time of application.
• Applicants must not be receiving any funding from another source
• Conference must align with the above aims of the scheme
• Must not be a compulsory part of members degree
• A student must not have received funding through the MIRAGE conference scheme in the past
• Student must be willing to consent for their report/photos to be used in MIRAGE promotional
For more information, T&Cs, and how to apply, see here.